CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 04, 2007

A Delicious Moment

Warning: If the November 1st episode of Survivor: China is still in your TiVo not yet watched...I am going to spoil the ending.

I'm sorry - but could there have been a better way for Jamie to have been sent home? The entire episode I was dying to know if she was going to be ridiculous enough to play the fake immunity idol. I will admit that I was yelling at the TV hoping it was going to be so.

And it was so. Perhaps I should have more compassion on her in light of her humiliation. I highly doubt she will ever live down Jeff Probst throwing her fake idol in the fire. But reveled in the moment and did a little dance when her fire was extinguished.

Now to vote off her counterpart, Phee-Gee.

0 comments: