CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

AAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Seriously. I am so excited right now I could just pee my pants.

I have had a long and frustrating history with Sprint PCS Wireless. My contract is up on July 5th and we were planning to make our escape then to AT&T (unfortunately having to pay Mark's early termination fee).

We get unbelievably sketchy and stinky cell coverage at our house. AND to top it off the screen on my phone broke so I can no longer use the PDA or see who is calling me. Really frustrating. Especially for someone who likes to know who is on the other end of the phone before she answers.

Cell phone companies make you sign a contract for a reason: They want your money. I totally understand that. But I thought it couldn't hurt to try and reason with them see if they would release me from my contract a little early. So Thursday Mark and I went into the local Sprint store. I pleaded my case. They told me to pound sand.

Ok, I expected that. Mark expected that.

But I still thought I could maybe reason with someone who would take pity. So today I called Sprint Customer Service. After a very rude encounter with the first representative I spoke to I was transfered to Account Services.

I pleaded my case. She actually listened. She tried to sell me a new phone. I thanked her and gently reminded her that a new phone would not solve the issue of coverage at my home. And you know what I found out?? Our home is OUT OF SPRINT COVERAGE.

Ha! I say, Ha! Mark and I are not crazy. We really don't get cell coverage at our home!

It also means that after I fax some documents verifying that we actually do reside at our house we get RELEASED from our Sprint contracts with NO PENALTY.

I know you can't see me right now...but I am doing a very fun and very crazy HAPPY DANCE!!!

This is the best day ever!!!!!!!

0 comments: