CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tagged!

Ok, Tina. Here goes!

Got this by email, but thought I'd post it here.. The way the game goes is if you read it, you must post it on your blog... Answer in 4s please..

WHAT WAS I DOING TEN YEARS AGO?

16 years old and getting my driver's license, playing in the band, singing in the choir, NOT paying a mortgage!

WHERE HAVE I LIVED?

Shoreham, Vermont; Washington, IL; Manchester, New Hampshire; Carson City, Nevada

WHAT SNACKS DO I ENJOY?

yogurt and berries, brownies, any little debbie snack cake, vanilla wafers

WHAT JOBS HAVE I HAD?

office cleaner, job coach for disabled adults, junior high history teacher, music director

IF I HAD A BILLION DOLLARS I WOULD?

pay off our house and LANDSCAPE.

5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY..

laundry, vacuum, weed front yard, clean kitchen and dinner with friends

4 THINGS YOU"D BE SURPRISED TO KNOW ABOUT ME

I was the runner up for Prom Queen Senior year of high school, I hate the sound of a bathroom fan, I really want to be a dancer

MY FAVORITE THINGS TO DO ARE:

spend time with family, travel, be outdoors

O.K., YOUR TURN...

0 comments: