CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 24, 2004

ugh

so i have been avoiding something all semester: finishing speech class. I never took speech, and I found myself a senior and in desperate need of those credit hours. so what do i do? I take the proficiency test. I pass the proficiency test.However, you also have to write 2 five minutes speeches and video tape yourself delivering them. Oh joy of all joys. Well, guess what. I haven't done that yet. And I find myself sitting here at my computer thinking: "I don't want to do this, I don't want to do this." I hate writing speeches...why do you think I avoided taking the class? At any rate, I want to graduate in twenty five days more than I abhore writing these ridiculous speeches. So alas, here I go.

0 comments: