CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Ah, almost a quarter century...

Yesterday I turned 24. As my sister Krystina kindly pointed out, I am almost a quarter of century old. In honor of that fact, I have decided to make a list of things that I want to do/accomplish before I turn 25. It seems appropriate.

1. Go to Las Vegas and see the fountains at the Bellagio.
2. Have at least 3,000 dollars in my savings account.
3. See at least one really good concert
4. See at least one really good musical
5. Read throught the Bible in it's entirety
6. Learn to drive a stick shift well
7. Being work on my Master's
8. At least begin writing a novel
9. Write a song
10. Study and come to a good understanding of the term "Sacrifice of Praise"
11. Learn to play the guitar well

I have 364 days. I better get busy.

2 comments:

Brad and Lindy said...

Happy birthday, friend!

Welcome to the quarter-life crisis.

Anonymous said...

I know I'm not old. But I feel old.