CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

December's almost gone - which is really strange since I swear it was just last weekend that we did our Imagine Christmas production. But the calendar tells me it was actually quite a number of weeks ago; and the calender doesn't lie.

The month is a blur. A crazy, exhausting, emotional, joyful, rollercoster blur. Truthfully, I am kinda glad it is almost over.

I thought I would share a random story from my day: I am driving to church this morning with the children in the backseat, talking to Mark on the phone. Lance and Tyler keep trying to get my attention, but I am trying to finish my conversation with Mark. They get more insistent, so I pause my conversation to see what they need. They promptly inform me that the guy in the car next to us was on America's Most Wanted last night and we need to call the hotline to turn him in.

Ah. It was the best part of my day.

0 comments: