CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 04, 2008

TV Rundown

Here's some shows I love right now...

1. Survivor - Mark got me hooked last season. I have no idea why I love to watch them stab each other in the back...but I do.
2. Mythbusters - it taps into my science side without all the boring research school required.
3. COPS - I only watch it to listen to Mark narrate what the cops are actually thinking... :)
4. Wings - gotta love Nick at Nite.
5. The Closer - hands down my favorite show on television. If you get TNT you have gotta check it out. You'll love it as much as I do.
6. Criminal Minds - seriously creepy sometimes. We have to Tivo this one and watch it on a night when Mark doesn't leave me in bed at 4 am.
7. Clean House - I have had thoughts of junking up my house just so I can get a makeover. Sick, I know.
8. Almost anything on HGTV.

1 comments:

Mike said...

LOL. . . Did you seriously pick a cow for your template? I can't stop laughing. Its just LOOKING at me.

See if I can regain composure. . . I am watching,
1. Numbers. . . my favorite.
2. Men in Trees. . . don't ask me why, its like an updated Northern Exposure. . .
3. Biggest Loser. . . for motivation
4. WINGS . . . YES!. . . I didn't even know it was still on. . . I am recording it starting today!
5. Anything on HD Theater. . . very cool channel.
6. OK. I admit it, House Hunters is cool too.