CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Really interesting

I am going to start my new job in 40 days. I am extremely excited..but also pretty nervous. I keep having these invading thoughts that are something to the effect of "you are crazy for taking this job because you'll never be able to do it." I know that it is just Satan attacking me. Add to that the butterflies that come with a new job. I keep reminding myself that last August when I started teaching I knew absolutely nothing about anything. And I have learned along the way, and I have made it. I can learn new things. I can learn new things.

On another note, my Dad and one of my very best friends is coming out to Carson City in about a month. I could not be more excited!!! Whooooo Hoooooo

0 comments: