CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

One of those moments

A couple of weeks ago CVC finished a series called "Six Secrets of A Satisfying Marriage." I felt particularly captivated by this series since I am, you know, married.

One weekend Pastor John brought his wife Pam up at the end of his message to share some words. God used her to burn something on my heart. The way your kids talk to your spouse is an excellent indicator of how YOU talk to your spouse. Ouch.

My tongue gets me in trouble at home. I have a temper (which actually may surprise some of you) and I unfortunately have said things to Mark I would love to be able to take back and have needed much forgiveness for. God is hammering away on me in this area.

Mark is so much better at saying positive, affirming, loving things to me in front of Lance and Tyler. The other day at dinner little four and half year old Lance looks at me and says, "You're beautiful, Jeanne." I'll let you guess where he heard that from :)

0 comments: