CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 27, 2005

Tom, oh Tom, where foreart thou fair Tom?

Give me back to the days of the old Tom Cruise. The Tom who didn't attack Matt Lauer on the Today show, or the Tom who realized Oprah's couch was for sitting, not aerobics. I long for the days of yesteryear when seeing Tom Cruise in the news meant something good: like heaven forbid...actually promoting his movies instead of calling psychiatry a "pseudo-science." Really Tom, you shouldn't ostracize the psychiatric community right now....at the rate you are going you just might need their help soon.

I can't even watch my Special Edition Top Gun DVD anymore without being reminded of how my beloved Navy Pilot who coined the phrase, "I feel the need, the need for speed," is now acting as if he is on speed. Really, Tom...you're freaking me out.

2 comments:

Brad and Lindy said...

I miss him too. It's impossible to stomach this newfound behavior - with Katie and all. I can't watch them.

Jeanne said...

i'm going to see "War of the Worlds" tomorrow. We'll see if I am able to put aside my personal feelings and enjoy Steven Spielberg's genius....