CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Chicago Christmas

Should you be in the Carson Valley area on December 17th and 18th I urge you to come and check out what will be happening at CVC. That weekend will be our 3rd annual "Chicago Christmas Weekend." The group Chicago has a fantastic Christmas album (I recommend it to all two of you who read this) that we will 6 or 7 songs from. And this year I get to play for it!! Whoo Hooo! In fact, in honor of the fact that I get actually play for something I am planning on purchasing a Tenor and a Soprano saxophone. In my opinion, an instrument is never a waste of money.

I tell ya what...nothing like having to play in front of your boss (who just happens to be a stellar musician) to make me start practicing again. Hope the neighbors don't mind...

0 comments: