CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 27, 2006

To Change or not to Change...

"Jeanne, you hate change. You fight it with every fiber of your being." Someone said that to me on Wednesday. And while it may have been a bit overstated, he wasn't entirely wrong. I hate change that doesn't make sense, or change that I don't like, or change that hurts.

There has been a lot of change in my little life recently. I have accepted a new position at the church I work at: I am now the Music Director (before I was the Celebration Arts Assistant). New title. New boss. New responsibilities.

It has been a long road filled with the sorts of change that I apparently work so hard to avoid. But I am finally here. And I am glad.

1 comments:

Brad and Lindy said...

Oh, this is change I wasn't expecting... email me!