CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

All a Matter of Perspective

I never used to turn my cell phone off. I didn't always answer it, but I never turned it off. I would think, what if someone needs to get a hold of me? They won't be able to if I turn my phone off. I have a slightly different perspective these days. I love turning my phone off. It is freeing. It is glorious. It is wonderful. I finally realized that I do not need to be available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Go ahead. Turn your phone off. You won't regret it.

1 comments:

Brad and Lindy said...

Turning off my cell phone when Brad and I went to Canada was the most beautiful thing! I didn't have any computer access and no one could get ahold of me. Dad had Melanie's # in case of an emergency so I didn't feel like I had to have it on. Granted, three days later I had a whopping 15 messages to hear and follow up, but it was worth it.