CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 27, 2005

mmmm Turkey

So I know that Thanksgiving is just shy of three months away...but I can't wait for it to get here. Not only do I get to spend the holiday with people I hardly ever get to see, but I get to eat Thanksgiving food!

Although I love the Christmas season as a whole, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. You don't need to buy gifts, and you get to spend the day eating yummy food and hanging out with friends and family. Even though I don't enjoy the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade as much as I used to, I still love having it on and listening to it in the background. Thanksgiving just feels different. Probably because when I wake up Dad usually already has the Turkey in the oven and the smell drifts up to my bedroom. I love that smell.

I can't wait for Thanksgiving. I just know that this year is going to be extra special.

1 comments:

Jeanne said...

November 22-27