CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 26, 2006

Hey Baby, er, Griddle Cakes!

I love pancakes. And my Dad makes the best pancakes you've ever tasted. Unfortunately, I don't think pancake making is a genetic trait because I stink at making pancakes. I've tried; believe me I've tried. In my defense I think it has something to do with the fact that Dad makes them on this really old and seasoned griddle, whereas I attempt to cook them in a not so seasoned skillet. But dang, I really want a good pancake.

I am resting in the fact that in one week my Dad will be here. I plan on petitioning him for some pancakes. He loves me, so I'm sure he'll oblige. Hopefully, having his pancakes next week will hold me over until Thanksgiving when I see him again...

1 comments:

Jeanne said...

That's true. Dad's just a good cook all around.