CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Oldies but Goodies

I am a dichotomy (I really love that word.). It seems that it is when I have the most to say that I cannot find the right words to say it. Or that when I have the most stories to tell I cannot decide which one to relate. Like I said - dichotomy.

So I'm just going to make a list. I really like lists. They organize and strategize. This list is not meant to do either; but that does not detract from the fact that I really like lists. So here is my random, but still wonderful, list.

1. The high temperture today was 102 degrees. Shoot me now.

2. I really miss playing my instruments. I realized the other day that I have five - count them five - instruments in my apartment that I never play. My own fault, I know. But it is still a hole in my soul.

3. I only have to drive the Green Machine for seven more days. This week cannot pass soon enough.

4. 102 Days until I leave for Hawaii. Uh, that sounds like an awful lot of days.

5. I had a dream I went on a mission to Africa. I am going to choose to believe it was NOT prophetic.

6. We did a Mercy Me song this weekend in our services. There is a line that has really stuck in my head: "If I give the very best of me, that becomes my legacy." Let your mind roll that around for a while.

7. I wish I had a pen pal.

8. The soundtrack to the 2005 film "Pride and Prejudice" is breathtaking music. It is food for my soul.

9. I'm feeling restless. Not bored. Restless. Those of you who are plagued by restlessness will understand.

10. Someone explain to me why I can go grocery shopping, come home with food, and still feel like I have nothing worth eating in my kitchen. I don't get it.

1 comments:

Jeanne said...

yeah probably. Pork chops and chicken aren't exactly a snack food.