CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Vegas, Baby!

In five short days I am going to be livin' it up in Vegas. Nope - not like that. Our Arts Staff is going on a retreat to Vegas this next weekend to visit Canyon Ridge Christian Church and Central Christian Church. We'll be sitting in on rehearsals, talking with their staff, and attending their weekend services. I'm stoked.

We are also seeing Celine Dion while we are there. The tickets were mucho expensivo...but probably going to prove to be worth it!

And, for those of you long time readers...remember my list of things to do before I am 25? (The day is rapidly approaching, by the way). This weekend I am going to be able to cross #1 off my list - to see the fountains at the Bellagio. I plan to take lots and lots of pictures. I'll post some when I get back.

3 comments:

Brad and Lindy said...

Ugh, again, I envy you! Have a great time!

Jeanne said...

hhmm...I had forgotten about that.

Brad and Lindy said...

I would like to have been there for that one.