CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 03, 2006

Come Again??

I had one of those moments Saturday night. You know the kind of moment I'm talking about. The kind that stuns you and leaves you saying, "I'm sorry...what?" We are all prone to these kind of moments. Sneaky little devils.

I fear that the affects of this moment are going to be far-reaching. Not necessarily in a bad way. The moment challenged me. The moment made me evaluate what I think my future might look like. In short, the moment got me thinking.

I think God is using this moment to work on some fears. To work on some areas that I don't trust Him very well in. To work on some emotional baggage that I've chosen not to deal with. The million dollar question is whether or not I am going to let Him do anything...

Those darn moments.

0 comments: