CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Jeanne Recommends...

I had the most delicious sandwich yesterday. So delicious that I just have to tell you about it. My sister and I had lunch at this great little cafe bakery in Minden, and having been there before we both knew what sandwich to order. It's called the Gregory. It is a Turkey sandwich on whole wheat with real cranberry sauce, cream cheese, sprouts and cucumber. My sister added avocado to hers and she loved it. Plus, the turkey is actual turkey. Not cut from a processed log turkey. Delicious, I tell you. Simply delicious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather eats meat all the time. She's not a very good Vegan. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm a great Vegan!! I'll say it all the time, so that must make me one!!