CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

More, I say more!

I need to take more pictures. I was looking through my albums tonight and realized that it is has been a long time since I have taken a photo of anything. In fact, the last picture I took was of Krystina's wedding - And that was January 1st. I know I have done things worth taking pictures of. And I have often thought, "I should bring my camera and take some pictures." But the thought never materializes into action. My life is slipping by and I have no photos of it! Crisis! Quick, someone take a picture of this moment...

1 comments:

Brad and Lindy said...

I know what you mean. Except I have tons of pictures, nothing to put them in, and I'm not in any of them.

Then there are, as you say, occasions I'll want pictures of - like hanging out with friends, doing something different - and I'll never take my camera out.

Take some pics and take them NOW!