CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 21, 2006

Surprise! Another list:

Top ten careers I would have chosen if my current job didn't exist:

1. Publisher/Editor/Acquisitions Editor
2. Naval Officer
3. Scientist (if no math was involved and I could do cool experiments all day long)
4. Music teacher
5. Marine Biologist
6. Lawyer
7. Event Planner (just like J Lo in the Wedding Planner...)
8. Band Manager
9. Photographer
10. Independently wealthy world-traveler (What?! You know it would be on your list.)

3 comments:

Brad and Lindy said...

Heck yes #10 would be on my list! In fact, it's what has inspired me to make my own list.

Jeanne said...

Lindy - I thought about putting "Gucci handbag designer" on my list...

Christi - I can see you doing either profession. both require the unique use of your brain - which you happen to excel at.

Brad and Lindy said...

hahaha I totally forgot about that!