CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Extra! Extra!


Some random happenings, for your reading pleasure:

*I had a dream the other night that I got a tattoo of Kermit the Frog. That's right...Kermit the Frog. Don't know why - I have never had a desire to get a tattoo, nor have I ever had a fixation with Kermit. During the entire dream I just kept thinking, "Why am I getting a tattoo? It's going to look bad when I get old." Weird.

*It is a BEAUTIFUL day here. I have heard that there is a nice little park somewhere close to my apartment. Later today I think I will venture out and try and locate said park. Some fresh air would do me good.

*I went to Applebee's for lunch today with a friend. There was a wait, so we sat down on the benches in the entrance area. Once we were seated I ran my hand through my hair only to discover that it was wet in the back. In fact, more than a little wet. "What the heck?! Why is my hair wet?" Turns out that the bench we were sitting on had a pitcher of water and tea just above it. It dripped down on me. GROSS. My lunch really should have been free. But I'm not really good at demanding those sort of things.

*Turns out that it is really difficult to get accepted into the FBI. They prefer people with previous law enforcement experience or military background. Guess that rules me out.

*The other morning before work I caught the end of a "Saved By the Bell: The College Years" episode. I was never a huge fan of that particular attempt to keep Zach Morris and the gang going, but it did get me to thinking about shows that I really miss. They include, but are not limited to: 1) Saved by the Bell 2) Family Matters 3) Fresh Prince of Belair 4) Full House 5) Tiny Toon Adventures. What shows of yesteryear do you miss?

*I'm planning a vacation to Hawaii this fall to visit my sister Krystina. Couldn't be more excited - can't wait for it to get here! Speed up your clock, Father Time!!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I forgot about Boy Meets World...that was a good in the early years. But just like Saved by the Bell, it got sorta bad once they left for college.
I can't believe poor Sarah got tartar sauce dumped on her head...I hope your dinner was free!

Brad and Lindy said...

I miss Animaniacs.

You are bearing my heart for the traveling soul. Enjoy Hawaii...my fall adventures will be taking me to Illinois.