CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 07, 2006

Why, Katie? Why!!



The Today Show is part of morning ritual. And for as long as I have been watching it has been "Katie, Matt, Al and Ann."

The way I see it, Katie has a pretty sweet gig going. Or at least she did before she decided to turn down twenty million dollars to host the CBS evening news. No one watches CBS. Everyone knows that NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams is where it's at. Big mistake, Katie. Big mistake.

Here's the other mistake: Messing with my morning routine! How I am expected to adjust to seeing Merideth what's her face instead of Katie Couric every morning before work? This is simply more change than I can deal with. Bad form, Katie. Bad form.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I'm afraid to make fun of Martha. It's almost like she is listening and will come and get me for saying anything bad about her or home decorating.

Brad and Lindy said...

Unfortunately, I can say that I regret her move to CBS because I can't stand Katie, Matt or Meredith.