CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Things I love

Here is a small list of things I just really enjoy, in no particular order:

1. Chocolate Chip Mint Ice Cream
2. The smell of a turkey in the oven
3. Avalon
4. The TV show Friends (I know...I'm a total pagan. But they are so funny)
5. Swimming
6. 78 degree weather
7. Going on vacation when I don't have to pay or drive
8. Reading
9. Laughing
10. Taking Pictures (which we have already established I don't do enough of)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that definately makes you a pagan.

Brad and Lindy said...

See, I never got into Friends when they were *live* but the reruns are spectacular. You can watch the same ones over and over again and they're still hilarious.

Will & Grace still doesn't thrill me. Maybe with time.

I'm still peeved that Fox dropped Arrested Development. (Which I know both of you would enjoy thoroughly.)

Jeanne said...

I never really got into Friends when it was live either. A Few years ago my sister got a season of them on DVD and I have been hooked ever since...I'm collecting all the seasons. It's amazing...I can watch them over and over and like you said...still funny every time!