CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 01, 2006

Swing Sets and Park Benches


I found the park that is located near my apartment. It is actually much closer than I thought it was; about five minutes walking distance. It is quite charming, with one exception: there is a sewer treatment plant about three quarters of a mile North of the park, and if the wind is right it can be rather stinky. But nonetheless, my jaunt to the park was enjoyable. I have a feeling that I will retreat there often this summer. To the right is a picture of this little park.


Target is one of my favorite places to shop. Especially their home department. Much of their merchandise can be quite pricey if you pay full price. But, if you can wait until the end of the season when it goes on clearance you can make out like a bandit! I was wandering through Target one night last week, not really looking for anything inparticular, when I happened through the furniture section. Target furniture is very nice, but very expensive. However - not on this night! There was one entire isle filled with end tables that were 75% off! I bought four. Let me tell you, it was quite a coup. Here is an example of how my apartment has been enriched by these very nice end tables.

Above is a picture of my makeshift endtable in my bedroom before I went shopping at Target. Yes, that is indeed a cardboard moving box. Classy, I know. Below is a picture of my bedroom endtable after I went shopping at Target. Now we are talking high class!


Kudos to you, Target clearance!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, me too! I can't wait to see your house!