CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Dear Tom,

I hear that your movie, Mission Impossible III, did not fare as well this weekend at the box office as your movie execs had hoped. I cannot say that I am surprised, and I will tell you why. You have made a spectacle of yourself in public, and the general population doesn't like it.

Your couch-jumping, Brooke Shields bashing, Scientology spouting, harmful sonogram giving, and all around crazy behavior have left a bad taste in my mouth - and in other's as the box office numbers seem to be saying. I can no longer watch you play Ethan Hunt without hearing you yell at Matt Lauer on the Today Show. Your magic is gone. You no longer have me at hello.

May I suggest that you turn down the crazy knob for a while? If you can manage that, your antics of the past couple of years might begin to fade in my memory and I once again might be able to watch Top Gun without shaking my head at what once was. Take my advice, Tom. Your daughter does not want you to be remembered as the "crazy annoying actor."

Sincerely yours,
Jeanne

1 comments:

Brad and Lindy said...

Well said, Jeanne. I particularly like the line, "You no longer have me at hellow."

hahah