CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 04, 2006

I love my dad.


I love my dad. I love him because he's just awesome. Anyone who knows him can attest to this fact- I swear I am not biased.
I love him because even though I am going to be 25 this year, he still takes care of me.
I love him because he is the most generous person I have ever known.
I love him because he has been to every performance I have ever been in. Most of them twice.
I love him because he taught me to dream big.
I love him because he made me stay in Arizona that one summer, and it turned out to be one the best learning experiences to date.
I love him because when I called him frustrated and crying over my apartment he told me we would work it out.
I love him because I can call him and tell him the sound my car is making and he instantly can tell me what is wrong.
I love him because he has given up many hours to work on my friend's cars.
I love him because he loves a good party.
I love him because he is usually the life of the party.
I love him because spending time with me has always been important to me.
I love him because he loves me for me, not what he thinks I should be.
I love him because he sees what I can be.
I love him because he's my dad.

0 comments: